We, Delfi Capital Management Ltd (the “Company”), have adopted this Complaints Handling Procedures in order to recognize, and protect the Company and/or the managed Fund(s) and the Investor’s rights, including the right to comment and complain with an efficient, fair and accessible mechanism for resolving such complaints.
Procedure for handling of complaints:
Complaints may be submitted in writing, orally or by email (in English or Greek) with the reference at the following address, telephone or e-mail:
- Postal Address: 10 Katsoni str, Agioi Omologites 1082, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Telephone: +357 22-000413
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All complaints are processed and investigated by the Company’s Compliance Department all in accordance with procedures for handling complaints as below:
- Upon receiving a complaint, the Compliance Department will register the complaint to an internal register, giving it a unique reference number.
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five (5) days from the receipt of your complaint and provide you with a unique reference number of your case. This unique reference number should be used in all your future contact with the Company, the Financial Ombudsman and/or the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (the “CySEC”) regarding the specific complaint. The acknowledgement receipt may also include a resolution to the complaint depending on the significance of the complaint, the explanation, and any additional information as requested by the Compliance Officer.
- In case the complaint is not possible to be resolved within fifteen (15) business days from the date on which it has been received, an acknowledgement will be sent to you stating that investigation’s progress and upon completion we will issue in writing or other durable medium the outcome of the investigation.
- In the event that your complaint require further investigation and we cannot resolve it within two (2) months of the original receipt, we will issue an explanation letter indicating the causes of the delay and when the Company’s investigation is likely to be completed. In any case, we shall provide you with the outcome of the investigation no later than one (1) month from the issuing of the explanation letter as the complaint’s resolution period cannot exceed three (3) months from the date of the original receipt of the complaint.
- The outcome of your complaint, together with an explanation of our position and where appropriate actions taken for the resolution of the complaint, shall be communicated to you within the above timeframes.
- If you are not satisfied with the Company’s findings or in the unlikely event that the Company is unable to provide you with the outcome of the investigation within the three (3) month timeframe, then you may submit your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus within four (4) months of receiving a final response from the Company.